MILITARY ‘THANK YOU’ REBATE
Dreyer & Associates Real Estate is proud to offer this rebate program to all members of the United States military. We appreciate the sacrifices of these brave men and women. THANK YOU for serving and protecting our country and our values!
Licensed and VA-approved lenders can help veterans understand and get the most out of their VA home loan benefits. Real estate professionals are trained and licensed to assist home buyers in finding the right property and negotiating the purchase agreement. Knowing who does what can help make the home buying experience a positive one.
A Dreyer & Associates agent can help:
- Find military programs
- Find appropriate properties for sale
- Negotiate a deal that is in line with your specific program
- Help you with the paperwork, specific to your program
- Explain fees and closing costs
A VA-approved Lender Referral can help:
- Select the right loan for your needs
- Pre-qualify eligible borrowers
- Obtain a Certificate of Eligibility
- Calculate entitlements
- Apply for funding fee waivers
- Complete the application process
- Manage special qualifying circumstances
- Gather additional credit and income documents for underwriting
First, working with a licensed real estate professional can save home buyers time and money. Someone who is very familiar with the housing market will likely be able to help negotiate the best purchase price for the buyer’s budget. An agent who has more experience working with VA borrowers may understand the VA loan process better. While agents may recommend a favorite lender, it’s ultimately the borrower’s responsibility to choose a lender that is experienced in VA loans.
Contact an Agent
[wnt_search title=”Quick Search” smartsearch=”true” view=”basic” /]